In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Morocco Tourism invites the Indian travel trade to learn and explore its latest product offerings at its upcoming webinar on Monday, 19 February at 11.30 AM.
- South African Tourism kickstarts its annual multicity roadshow from Jaipur and moves to Delhi today. The roadshow will also be held in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Mumbai
- With over 4 lakh international tourists flocking to its shores, Goa is continuously expanding its unique offerings to attract more visitors
- IATO celebrated its annual day with great enthusiasm and fervour
- EaseMyTrip to launch five-star hotel in Ayodhya with Rs 100 Crore investment
- VISHESH G NAIK, Sr Manager (Hotels & Marketing), Goa Tourism Development Corporation
- RAJIV MEHRA, President, Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO)